Fall

Leelou Blogs

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Few Things

1. Life will be tough once the Olympics end. Jason and I are addicted.


2. My mission organization continues - I have organized all my greeting/birthday/Xmas/note cards and have a few glass jars to fill for the pantry. It makes my life make sense. If everything else fails, I really think I could dab into being a professional organizer.


3. I am giving up sweets for Lent. As my husband highlighted, it will be ROUGH. I have developed a sweet tooth since the holidays and it is time to nip it in the butt. So, along with spiritual cleansing, I am attempting a physical cleansing too. Plus, we have a wedding to attending FL at Easter, so how perfect would it be to be in bathing suit shape by then? That might not be the point of lent, but it I think it helps with the motivation!

4. We are headed to Philly this weekend to spend time with our German friends - the Uli's:). Guaranteed fun!

5. We'd like to send a shout out to Baby Claire, Tom and Colleen's baby girl who was born this week. Welcome to life, it's a crazy ride!

Here's to a great weekend for all and an easy Lent.