Fall

Leelou Blogs

Friday, April 9, 2010

Week Away







And by that, I don't mean vacation only. Last weekend Jason and I were in Florida for Todd and Megan's wedding. It was a lot of fun, because the Burkett cousins are awesome. We love visiting with them and hanging out.

The fun weekend was followed by the Pew Center conference that I have been working on for the past 6 months. It was great to see all that work come to fruition. It went really well, without a flaw really. It was incredible.

While in Chicago I also visited two friends: Kate from 'Cuse and Anca, a former high school classmate from Romania. It was so much fun to see both and catch up.

Now, I am home and it is time to plant our garden, so I think that is what we are doing this weekend.

I also want to send a shout out to Lynn and Eric on their anniversary - congratulations and to many many more years ahead.